Health & Beauty (Item ID: 745)
This Supreme Phoenix Oolong Tea has been practices and perfected over many years by tea farmers. The region in where the tea is grown has yielded an environment perfect for the tea shrubs to thrive and grow into trees, some of which have been around for centuries. The production of this tea is rare and is highly sought after. Locally known as “Fenhong Dancong” in the region where it is grown, Phoenix Oolong tea leaves are twisted and dark in color. The woody characteristic has a hint of fruity notes.
For more info visit :
Show on map
June 10, 2015 3:42 am
December 31, 9999
725 West Garvey Ave.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.