Other service (Item ID: 2129)
Proudly serving: St. Charles, O'fallon, St. Peters, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Chesterfield, Wildwood, Clayton, North and South County MO.
Manies Construction opened its doors in January of 2012. With over 12 years of experience we felt we had too much to offer to let it go to waste. David Manies, owner and operator, worked in new construction for over 10 years and has impeccable management experience as he ran work for company profiles such as Fischer and Frichtel. The knowledge and incredible pride of what the company has to offer is essential when running a business. We make sure the projects of the customers are number one priority. Customer service and communication is always precedence, knowing that is what customers need when tackling a project.
#decks #fences #sunrooms #siding #windows #roomadditions
Show on map
June 8, 2016 10:49 am
December 31, 9999
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.